||Used Boats for sale by owner since 1983. BoatsFSBO™ ||
2005 Sabreline 360
| 2005 Sabreline 36 Flybridge Sedan * - US$325,000.00
Call: (610) 529-7639
Please Ask for Nick Land
2005 Only 110 hours! |
Length 36 ft
Located in Georgetown, MD
Beam 12 ft 6 in Max Draft 3 ft 4 in
Dry Weight 19500 lb Hull Material Fiberglass
Hull Shape Modified Vee Engine Inboard
Fuel Diesel Horsepower (total) 740
Engine Make Yanmar Engine Model 370 hp
Engine Year 2005 Engine Cruising Speed (mph) 27.0
Engine Top Speed (mph) 34.0 Fuel Capacity 300 gal
Length at Waterline 32 ft 2 in Length Overall 36 ft
Cabin Headroom 6 ft 6 in Deadrise at Transom 18 degrees
Number of Heads 1 Holding Tank Size 35 gal
Water Capacity 100 gal Engine Hours 95
Number of Berths 4 Number of Engines 2
Max Bridge Clearance 12 ft 4 in
Only 110 engine hours and 9 generator hours.
This boat is absolutely better than new throughout.
It has been professionally meticulously maintained in bristol condition throughout, and upgraded and improved to better than new.
Originally commissioned in June 2005.
It is the best equipped, finest condition, and best value late model 36 ft.
Fly Bridge Sedan on the market.
The boat is equipped with:
- Twin 370 hp Yanmar diesel engines
- Cruise speed 25 knots, top speed 30 knots
- 7.5 kw Westerbeke generator
- 28,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning/heating
- Extensive electronics with full dual Raymarine equipment
at both stations, including:
E120 Chartplotter/GPS (2)
ICOM 502 VHF (both stations)
- Striking Flag Green hull; off white topsides; taupe interior
- Breathtaking cherry wood interior with teak & holly soles
- Bimini top and flybridge canvas
- 3 Bilge pumps
- Factory custom galley cabinetry, corian counters
- AM/FM/CD stereo system, including flybridge speakers
- Dual air horns
- Reverso oil changing system
- Accusync engine synchronizer
- Evolution Shaft Razor line cutters
- Muir electric windlass
- Fore and aft washdown system
- Curtains and blinds
- Many additional extras and features (2 page long list of options and extras)
The boat is in the water and commissioned Spring 2007 with:
- Interlux Micron Extra bottom paint (3 coats done Spring 2006, waterline freshly repainted March 2007)
- All teak professionally finished with 12 coats of Bristol Finish, completed July 2006 plus 3 additional top coats in April 2007 for a deep, truly glass-like finish, and looks absolutely gorgeous (looks like fine varnish but much more durable and long lasting).
- Engine and generator oil change, transmission fluid
- Full professional detailing, including 2 coats of
Collinite wax (completed July 2007)
The boat was been professionally yard maintained with an "open checkbook" policy, fastidiously kept in immaculate condition, and is in the water and ready to go.
The most rigorous survey would be no problem with the boat, it shows better than new.
This boat cost over $445,000, and a new 2007 is now over $500,000.
This boat is literally in better than new condition, fully de-bugged, commissioned, and improved over new, and now being offered for the below market reduced price of $325,000, a savings of over $200,000 compared with a new 2007.
I am only considering selling it because I simply do not have time to use it.
Call or e-mail for a full equipment list.
Sabre Design Team
- U-shaped galley down.
- High-pressure laminate galley countertop.
- Double Scandvik stainless steel sink with single lever Scandvik faucet.
- Built-in waste basket.
- Drawers and locker storage below counter.
- Lockers outboard and above counter.
- Seaward, Gourmet 2-burner electric cook top (#G2247D).
- Panasonic microwave.
- Norcold, under counter, AC/DC refrigerator/freezer.
- Powered (12-volt DC) galley ventilation.
- Four 2-1/2 lb. fire extinguishers.
- Bonding system for protection against galvanic corrosion.
- Propeller shaft brushes
- Xintex Fireboy (model #?) automatic fire extinguishing discharge system with dual override.
- Yanmar 370 Hp 6LP
- ZF IRM 220 A-1 transmissions.
- 80-amp, 12-volt alternator on each engine.
- 1-3/4" Aquamet 22 stainless steel shafts.
- PSS drip-less shaft seals.
- 4-blade NiBrAl propellers to ISO Class S standards.
- Groco engine intake strainers.
- Sea water cooled exhaust system with in-line mufflers and side exhaust outlets.
- Manganese bronze struts with rubber cutlass bearings.
- Engine room blower.
- White painted engine room.
Fully insulated with Soundown foam noise barrier.
- Modified "V" hull design with 18 degree deadrise at transom.
- ISO-NPG gel coat and vinylester back-up resin.
- Knitted, bi-axial fiberglass laminates.
- Cored hull bottom laminate.
- Vacuum-bagged hull core.
- Solid frp hull side laminate.
- Foam/plywood cored fiberglass stringer system.
- Fiberglass swim platform with telescoping SS swim ladder.
- Hinged transom door.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Imron, split boot stripe.
- Isopthalic gel coat.
- Knitted, bi-axial fiberglass laminate with end grain balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- 1-1/4" diameter stainless steel rail/gate system.
- Fiberglass bow pulpit with anchor roller.
- Three anchor rode lockers with two deck hatches, interiors painted white.
- Recessed side deck walkways.
- Starboard side sliding door to main salon.
- Stainless steel stair with handrail and teak treads to command bridge.
- Hinged cockpit locker hatches (3) with gas strut supports.
- Hinged transom door to swim platform.
- Flag pole holder.
- Lewmar Coastline polished aluminum hatches with screens.
- Stainless steel opening ports with screens.
- Stainless steel bow and stern chocks.
- Cast aluminum spring line chocks.
- Teak toe rail (SL-36X style).
- Teak cabin side eyebrow.
- Teak (solid) coaming inserts.
- Cockpit wet bar (see plumbing).