Used Boats for sale by owner since 1983. BoatsFSBO™
2005 Sea Ray 260 Sundancer
This boat has it's own website
Category: Cruiser (power)
Make: SEA RAY
Model: 260 SUNDANCER
Length: 28 ft (with with std. extended swim platform)
Engine: 300HP Mercury 350 Magnum MPI Bravo II
Engine Hours - Total Since New: 246
Hours: 246 Engine/Fuel Type: Single Gas/Petrol
Fuel: 84 gal
Cruising Speed: 18 mph
Max Speed: 28 mph
Propulsion Type: Single Inboard/Outboard
Hull Material: Fiberglass/Composite
Fuel Type: Gas
Fresh Water Tank: 28 gal
- Fully Air conditioned!
- Includes Optionial 5.0 kW Kohler® 120V/60 Cycle Gas Generator with Remote Start, Stainless Steel Exhaust Outlet & Freshwater Cooling.
- Sleek new design for 2005.
- 8'6" Beam for easy trailering.
- Standard SmartCraft™ instrumentation and diagnostics.
- Integral swim platform with four-step stainless steel ladder.
- Full Canvas Bimini (aft curtain, bimini top w/boot, front curtains, side curtains and a canvas storage bag).
- Translucent deck hatch with locks and sky screen cover.
- Transom storage compartment with gas-assisted lid (for lines and fender storage).
- Bucket helm seat with flip-up thigh-rise bolster.
- Aft-facing cockpit seat easily converts to sun pad by simply sliding the seat aft (no cushions to store).
- Curved portside lounger.
- Removable carry-on cooler with designated storage.
- Twelve beverage holders.
- Electrically actuated engine hatch.
- Molded-in boarding steps.
- SIRIUS Satellite sound system with Clarion Multi-CD Disk changer.
- Starboard VacuFlush® head.
- GARMIN Color GPSmap 182C GPS/Chartplotter.
- Premium cockpit sound system with upgraded component speakers.
- Cockpit wet bar with Corian® countertop.
- Cherry wood Formica® interior cabinets.
- Stainless steel thru-hull fittings.
- Convertible dinette with dedicated v-berth filler cushion and table storage.
- Full galley with sink, stove, refrigerator, & microwave.
- Meets Applicable USCG, NMMA and ABYC Standards - the highest "building code" standards in the industry.
- Mercury® iQ certified.