Used Boats for sale by owner since 1983. BoatsFSBO™
1980 Trojan Sportfish
Contact Name: Daniel Phone: 760-814-3497
Description:I am moving to the west coast and am forced to sell my
This boat was operated as a charter boat until August of 2010
and is still set up for such if the buyer desires.
Boat is currently
in dry storage at Indian River Marina and can be seen there.
I can put
it in the water for the buyer since that is covered in my storage
I ran this boat nearly every weekend this summer on 16 hour
I ran this boat in up to 8' waves without issues.
converted to a pure fishing platform years ago and has an enormous
cockpit. 8 or more persons can deep drop off this boat without issues.
I am in the military and I am getting orders to te west coast very
If i dont sell the boat before I leave it will be listed by a
broker and price will go up to compensate for their percentage.
asking 20k but i am open to offers.
Boat is coast guard registered.
Call or text 760 8I4 3497
- Cruises 15 knots @ 2200 RPM
- Max speed 19 knots @ 2500 RPM
- Burns 10 GPH per motor at 2200 RPM
- Burns 1-2 GPH per motor at 7 knots
- Can run out to the lumps and troll around for 8 hours only burning
80 gallons in calm seas, maybe 100 gallons in 3-6' waves
- 240 gallon tank
- Caterpillar 3160 NA V-8 Diesels
- A lot of hours but still run great.
Have never had issues with them
except they burn one quart of oil every 25 hours.
- Hull is fiberglass and also in good condition.
- Regular cleaning by diver
- Paint is good
- Part of the interior was converted to extra cockpit space, making
this one of the largest cockpits of any 36' boat.
- Furuno sounder
- Lowrance 335 GPS/Sounder (no transducer so only used for GPS)
- Northstar GPS
- Two VHF radios
- Giant cooler.
Can hold hundreds of pounds of fish.
probably 200 gallons.
- Rod holders for 12 rods
- Trim Tabs, not currently working
- Raw water washdown
- 55 gallon bait tank
- four fighting chairs, not the marlin type, but they swivel and have
swiveling gimbal seats
- Interior was gutted and redone with what is needed for a charter boat.
- Two Bunks
- Head with macerator
- Coffee Pot
- 110 power is provided by 1500 watt inverter running from 6
batteries. 110 power will last for at least 48 hours without charge if
only running lights
- interior rod holders for up to 30 rods and many large trolling lures
Call Daniel 760-814-3497