||Used Boats for sale by owner since 1983. BoatsFSBO™ ||
2000 Hunter 340
| Contact Boat Owner Christina @ 228-265-3013 or Christina.Swanson@qinetiq-na.com
This boat has been a GREAT family boat for us. |
Cruising around the islands, and hopping around to cities along the coast have a been a blast, we LOVE this boat!
Forced to sell due to unforeseen circumstances, but our loss could be your gain!!
Whether you are ready to set sail for the islands or just around the buoys, the Hunter 340 can really make a difference!
Starting with the tall, fractional rig, which is a direct descendent of the B&R rig that powered "Hunter's Child" to a second place finish in the BOC, Hunter has engineered the mast to carry less weight aloft with smaller sections.
This is accomplished by utilizing swept back spreaders and reverse diagonals as well as mast support struts.
This combination provides superior strength without a backstay and increases the stability at the same time.
By using a large roach main as the power sail, Hunter has eased the effort in sail handling and allowed for real versatility for all wind and sea conditions.
Your benefit: better performance and less effort!
• LOA: 33' 9"
• LWL 28' 7"
• Beam 11'8"
• Draft 4'6"
• Displacement: 11,030 lbs
• Ballast 4,100 lbs
• Engine Yanmar 27 HP 250 hours
• Fuel 30 gals
• Water 75 gals
• Holding tank 30 gals
Accommodations Comfort is truly important aboard whether for a week or a year, so Hunter has created an interior that not only looks good, but it works for you as well.
Two private, large staterooms (aft stateroom is incredibly large and comfortable) along with the largest head with shower that you have ever seen in a boat of this size and, a salon that can seat eight plus a gourmet galley will keep all the crew happy.
• Sleeps 7
• Dinette that converts to double berth
• Aft facing Nav station
• Force 10 2 burner propane gimbaled stove with oven
• Adler Barbour refrigeration
• Stainless double sink with cutting board cover for half
• Built in trash receptacle
• Pressure water system
• Water heater
• Flat panel TV mounted in salon
• AM/FM CD Stereo
• Raytheon VHF
• Autohelm knotmeter, depth sounder, windpoint/windspeed
• Raymarine C-80 Chart plotter
• Raytheon ST4000 Autopilot
• 12v DC with 2 batteries
• 30 amp 110 Volt AC with cord
• 20 amp battery charger
• Nav lights
• Full batten mainsail with lazy bag cover
• New Genoa in 2009 on Furlex Genoa furler
• Spinnaker in sock (Like new)
• Arch with mainsheet traveler
• Single line reefing with 2 reef points
• Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat
• Wheel steering with brake
• 4 #30 self tailing winches
• Companionway cover
• Hatch Covers
• Large two section Bimini
• Cockpit cushions
• 3 blade prop
• Flag Halyard
• Marine head
• Wet locker in head
• Macerator pump
• Cockpit shower with hot and cold
• Swim ladder