After 22 years of memorable Sailing adventures, time has come for us to move on and sell our much enjoyed Xenia.
She is a 1984 X-Yacht X-95, hull #78 and for a bit of history she is the first X-yacht ever imported in the US.
She has been very well kept and comes with many extras.
Located in 3 Mile Harbor, East Hampton, NY and priced to sell.
If you know of anyone looking for a fast boat to either race or cruise please let me know.
She comes with the following:
- Garmin GNX wireless Sail Pack
- Furuno GPS
- Standard Horizon VHF and portable VHF
- Solar Panels 2x50W
- Solar Charge Controller
- Inverter 1200W
- Auto pilot Simard 22TP (with spare TP20)
-Tides marine mainsail Track system
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker (Doyle)
- Main and Jib (both Doyle) in good condition, Jib UV band needs attention.
- Furlex Roller Furler
- Mainsail Sheet upgraded to German system
- Fortress Anchor with 60Ft chain and 100ft Rope
- 2 Blade folding Prop
- Yanmar 2GM, 13HP with new Gear shifter
- 2 water tanks
- 1 holding tank with new macerator pump
- Dodger and Bimini with new canvas
- Origo 3000 2 burner Alcohol stove top
- 2 sinks
- 2 large berth aft and forward
- swim platform